Friday, September 29, 2006

I Need The Solutions For Games Of Strategy

"Fantinelli: Athletics Meeting in Faenza ... high level! W

I’m just back from an Athletics competition in Faenza. This was a memorial in honor of Claudio Fantinelli, a discus thrower, so the Hammer, Discus, Shot Put and Javelin competitions were specially priced. And the best Italian throwers were taking part in these competitions, too!!!
In the Hammer there were Lingua and Vizzoni who had been both among the first 12 in the European Championship in Göteborg, in the Discus Fortuna who can make the discus fly up to 60 metres!!
In the Shot Put I found Assunta Legnante , who is the the Italian recordwoman and the only girl who shot that 4-kilos ball over 19 metres ! And she reached the new Italian record right 4 days ago!!! God!!

So, when I arrived there, I found “Assuntina” and I understood that I couldn’t compete with my 10metres throws! Then there was another girl that I know that she is stronger
than me. So I decided to compete for the 3° place. I didn’t had such good throws, but I came third with 9,80m.
When I get on the podium Assunta congratulated with me… Hey girl!! Are you joking!?! You reached 18,38m, I just put my 4-kilos ball at half of your measure!! Anyway, I was quite satisfied. I won a salami, a bottle of Italian Lemon hooch and some money
:-)

Then I had the Javelin competition. We had to wait for a long because of some delay, it was cold and after the Shot Put competition I started to have a terrible pain in my leg. Then the competition began, we were few girls, but my first throws were quite bad :-( Then a girl threw till 30,66m… god, my personal record is 30,67m since May 2003!! I had to improve my record to win! At the fifth throw my javelin had flown till 30,69m!! unbelievable!! Just 2 cm but enough to make me happy! After 2 years with pains in my back and then in my shoulder I finally improved my old record!! At last!! And I would have even come first if that girl had not thrown at 32,70!! :-(
Anyway, I’m happy because I’m satisfied of my achievement… and also because I was again on the podium: another bottle of Lemon hooch, another salami and some other money ;-)
Let’s celebrate then!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment